Monday, November 04, 2013

Most Difficult Books

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0802122078/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=destinys-book-club-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=0802122078&adid=0NZ0CDEYA16C9X5FEQ4M&
Flavorwire, the worst kind of electrician snack ever, has a list of the fifty toughest books ever to read.   Dante's Inferno is one I've actually read, completed, and I don't think it's all that hard, if you acclimate yourself to the time and theme of the book; Naked Lunch, on the other hand, I attempted in my twenties and didn't get more than a dozen pages into it.  There wasn't even anything to appreciate about the book; I had to stop.   Much of the list, thought, are books I've considered reading, which means if I can successfully read a book labeled "tough" by a flavored wire, I'll be doing pretty good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home