Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Bookshelf Blog

I admit, I've got a lot of stuff bookmarked that I never get around to posting; a lot of them lately have been bookshelves, because I've been loving the design blogs. Now, I don't have to (although, readers who wish I'd post more...sorry): BOOKSHELF is a blog devoted to...bookshelves.



I'm more talky than a lot of other blogs, so I'll probably still link if there's things to say. As an amateur writer, I can't fall into the "post a picture and three words" kind of blogging, which is what disappoints me most about a lot of other blogs. The Bookshelf blog does a good job of compiling, but has sadly little to say. If you love bookshelves so much, wouldn't you want to gush?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Johnson said...

I'm glad you like the blog and I agree, I'd like to write more about each one but it's just a question of time (I do include some details if I feel they are important but otherwise just a link to the designer - most of my blogging energies go to my main site, Shedworking). If you'd like to do write-ups of any of those up there, then by all means please do get in touch. I'm sure other readers would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers,

Alex

3:56 PM  
Blogger Azrael Brown said...

Hello, Alex -- thanks for stopping by! I'd love to help you with write-ups, but, alas, if I had that kind of time I'd just be posting it here :) Time is finite, unfortunately. I'll check out Shedworking, too -- looks neat!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home