Tuesday, October 11, 2005

LibraryThing - Catalog Your Books

Usefulness? Only moderate. Catalog all your books online -- the first 200 entries are free, and only $10 for life if you've got more books than that. My guess is, if you're the kind of person that would sign up to have all your books cataloged online, you've got more than 200 tomes on your shelves. You're also the kind of person who's so proud of their books that you'll take the time to catalog them online - and more power to you. Deep down, yes, my body years to list every book I own online...but the time is tough to find. Maybe, someday....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have more than 200 books you'd like to list, my guess is that you prefer owning & listing to reading lol

(My 'to be read' stacks are too tall for me to consider this!)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home