Jacket Blurbs: 7-31-09
- "The sale of the group is part of RBI’s strategy to divest most of its trade magazines in the U.S." – PW For Sale.
- "He loved to read. He had over 10,000 books at his house." – Michael Jackson 'Extremely Well Read'.
- "The two main complaints? 'It’s boring' and 'It’s too hard.'" – Why Won’t My Kids Read My Favorite Old Books?
- "100% of our affiliate revenue from your purchases goes to charity…50% to your favorite charity, 50% to Book Wish Foundation" – Bibliotarian, via.
- "Girlebooks aims to make classic and lesser-known works by female writers available to a large audience through the ebook medium." – Girliebooks: DRM-free Ebooks.
- "[A]uthorities turned down permission for him to read the books on the grounds that they contained material 'potentially detrimental to national security'…" – Supermax prisoner denied Obama books.
- "The staff at Stanraer library think she is a remarkable lady and look forward to her weekly visits." – 91-year-old is UK's most prolific library borrower.
Labels: jacket blurbs